Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tha Intro

Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to the very first blog of "What Grindz Our Gears." I go by the name of M Dot, and I'll be one of the authors for this blog. This blog will consist of thoughts, statements, opinions, and sometimes even testimonials of Smooth Jay, Prince O, S. Diddy, Nay, Monii and myself. We will be discussing situations that occur on a daily basis for many people, that do nothing but annoy you.


I'll start with the first thing that grinds our gears.


This is one thing that grinds my gears, that I encounter hundreds of times on this college campus:

I'm pretty sure everyone who is reading this has gotten into a situation where they were walking someplace just trying to get to their destination. While you are doing this, some person who is oblivious to the rest of the world cuts in front of you, and then proceeds to walk slower then the pace at which you were already walking.

That's what grindz my gears.

4 comments:

  1. You know what? I HATE that with an undying PASSION. Especially since I speed-walk EVERYWHERE. When I walk, I'm on a mission. And then, there's that GROUP...it's not even one person anymore. Some jovial, merry, happy-go-lucky group, who are happy that time is in their hands, decide to jones their way to class, or wherever they're going.

    Ugh. Definitely grindz my gears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or it's those people who in mid-walk decide that they wanna go the other direction. So they turn around at that exact moment and almost knock you over, like wtf? Walk to the left or to the right and then walk back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or the ones that just STOP!! Fucking...asses..

    ReplyDelete
  4. not relevant to walking but when youre in the cafe at a table by yourself, having a silent, QUIET moment, and then a bunch of rowdy kids decide they must join you at the table making an excessive amount of noise breaking the 70 decibals required by US law

    ReplyDelete