Wednesday, March 4, 2009

That First...."I Love You"


That first...."I love you!" or "I think what we have s stronger than like, don't you?" is one of the most difficult situations a boyfriend may encounter. What grinds our gears is the fact that some women actually get upset when their boyfriend doesn't instantly respond back with "I love you too!" Let's analyze these situations for a second, rather than be upset at your boyfriend's delayed reaction why not wonder if he is making sure his words are true. The boyfriend who has been in a relationship for 3 weeks and believes that he's in love is a FOOL!!! Women, you should respect your man's delayed response as him going down his mental checklist on the emotion of love. True love takes time, so a quick response either means the man is whipped or lying, BE patient! The first time a girl told me they loved me, I said thank you, and 2 days later I realizedI felt the same way, in a different relationship I replied simply with "Okay"but later that day realized that this emotion was there for a good period of time, I just didn't know how to spit the words. All in all, don't rush saying the 3 words which mean so many words, but understand that the truth is what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment