Thursday, April 30, 2009

Know Your Order.

I know I'm not the only person who has waited on an extremely long food line, not by choice, but because that was the only food availble to you at that present time.  Now, when waiting on this line, it seems like I'm always stuck behind the person, who is too engrossed in their conversation be it with someone who is with them, or whoever they're talking to on the phone, and they aren't aware that the line is moving.  As if this person wasn't already annoying for not moving with the line, when they finally get to the front of the line, they don't know what they want.  Now, how you gon' wait on line for 5 or more minutes at a fast food restaurant, and then you don't even know what you want when you get to the front? I mean, if you didn't know what the restaurant sold, then maybe you wanted to try a new experience, I could accept that... But, why haven't you looked at the menu yet, you've had 5 minutes to do nothing but look at it, and see what you want.
This is just something I don't understand, how can you wait online for something for a while, get to the front and the person at the register says "What would you like today", and the response is "ummmmm, I think I want a #2.. Wait. No, a 4.. Wait. No, a 6. Wait. Ummmm.. Hold up, I need to ask my friend what they always get." Why haven't you already asked them?
That's what you shoulda been doing when you were waiting on line this whole time.

That's what grindz my gears.

No comments:

Post a Comment